Oddly enough, this vlog was recorded the day I was informed that I had to vacate my apartment.
Here are the ingredients for Tuna Salsa complete with metric equivalents for my international viewers (keep in mind that these are my portions and you can adjust them to fit your tastes):
– 4 tablespoons (60 ml) of Miracle Whip salad dressing
– 1/2 to 1 cup (118 to 236 ml) of Wal-Mart’s Great Value hot salsa
– 1 1/2 tablespoons (22 ml) of A1 Bold & Spicy steak sauce
– A cereal bowl that is full but not overflowing with tortilla chips
– A 5 oz (142 gm) can of tuna
– 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of Sweet Baby Ray’s Raspberry Chipotle BBQ sauce (optional)
– 1 table spoon (the spoon itself)
This dish shouldn’t be too difficult to make once you watch the video, and it’s perfect as a lunch for people living alone like I was at the time. I hope you enjoy making and eating Tuna Salsa!!