As the title says, I’m in the market for a job online. I’m looking for something leaning towards writing like a blogging job. No, I haven’t given up on any of my website ideas.
The reason I’m doing this is so that I can make a living doing something that is not only fulfilling, but relevant to my career. I feel that I have a lot to learn about before I really hit it big online. I also want to improve my writing skills, and if I do that with a larger audience, then I’ll be able to gather results quicker than if I just focused on TheAndySan.com.
Basically, here’s my life plan at the moment:
1. Get an online job as a blogger to improve my writing skills and gather a larger audience.
2. Once I start making money from blogging for other people, then I will save up that money to buy a car.
3. When I get a car, then I’ll save up to move out with my friends in July-August of 2009.
4. When I move out, if my site isn’t earning me a high enough income to live off of by then, I’ll continue to blog for other people until it does.
5. Once I’m earning a high enough income from my website to live off of that is also consistent, then I’ll shift most of my focus to it and possibly continue blogging for other people.
After I do all that, I’m not sure what I’ll do. Depending on how much money I get, I could take my friends and family with me on trips around the world. I’m sure that when I complete the above list, possibilities that I’m currently unaware of will reveal themselves.
Well, I’m gonna watch some of Please Teacher until it’s time for dinner. I’ll be back later on to show my Drawing of the Day (I think I’ll call it that from now on). Bye!