In the spirit of sharing myself with the world, I give you 23 Facts You Didn’t Know About Me:
6. I think that Nickelodeon TV in the 90s is waaaay better than anything on today!!! Doug, Salute Your Shorts, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, The Secret World of Alex Mack, classic Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, I could go on forever! C’mon, Nick; make a Classic Nick station! You could call it ClassNick or something like that.
7. My first CD was Killer Cuts from the Super NES game Killer Instinct. My old friend Chris gave it to me because he didn’t want it. It’s pretty Rare to find these days (pun intended, hehe) so I feel glad that I still have it.
13. One Saturday night in college when I was playing my guitar, some drunk people came to my door and thought I was playing Guitar Hero. I failed to impress the ladies with my tapping frenzy (I should have stuck with chords, lol!), but the guys loved it and I got a couple handshakes from it.
18. I love Chinese food, especially their chicken! Slap some jalapeno peppers in with the honey chicken and it’s pure heaven! The best advise I can give to you about Chinese buffets is to go when it’s busy. Sure, you may not get the table you want, but the food’s always top-notch when it’s busy. Also, the restaurant that I go to, Mongolian Grill in Celina Ohio near the Wal-Mart, is the best that I’ve been to! From the service to the selection, it hasn’t been beat yet!
19. The nickname Andy-San was given to me by Jake, one of Ben’s former friends. I liked it so it stuck with me ever since. I changed it to TheAndySan so that I don’t get confused with the other Andy-Sans out there. Or Andy San Dimas, whoever that is…
21. I made a Dragon Ball fanfic called DragonBall-X when I was 15 or 16 on a typewriter that my dad had bought and/or found. It takes place after DragonBall-GT. In it, Goku and Vegeta turn out to be alive because their rate of aging is different than a regular human. A Sayian can live to be 1,000 human years because the planet Vegeta rotated at a different speed. Because of something that happened that I don’t remember, Goku and Vegeta can’t leave the dojo and they’re training Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr in a cool dojo in the mountains where Goku grew up in order for them to be the new defenders of Earth. DBX also is kinda a throwback to the good ol’ pre-DBZ Dragon Ball in its lighthearted humor. I didn’t write much of it, but that’s what I can remember. Oh, and Bulma transfered her brain into a robot. Excellent!
22. The 4-Hour Workweek is the most recent book that I’ve purchased. It helped me to stop procrastinating leaving Wal-Mart and just quit already. That Wal-Mart hasn’t carried the book ever since I quit. Coincidence? Hmm…
Well, I hope that you learned a little something about me today. I’m off to enjoy my birthday!! See ya!
TheAndySan, now a Level 23 Bard (Chaotic-Neutral of course)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!