As I sit here on my computer this Thanksgiving Day, I reflect on some of the things that I am grateful to have:
– I am thankful for my friends, for without them, I would go completely mad.
– I am thankful for living in a nice house and not my cousin’s shabby old house.
– I am thankful for the Internet, because without it, I wouldn’t learn anything.
– I am thankful for still being alive. Just being alive gives me the chance to improve my life.
– I am thankful for my blog, my readers, and the many people online who help guide me on my journey to reaching a larger audience and help me through my personal growth.
– I am thankful for the material possessions that I have received. They say that money and material things can’t bring happiness, but I happen to disagree. I’ll cover more on this topic in a later post.
Speaking of material possessions, here’s the review I did of my newest guitar that I bought myself for my birthday/Christmas; an Epiphone SG Junior with a single P-90 pickup:
Well, I’m gonna spent some time with my family so I’ll see you guys tomorrow!
P.S: I’m also grateful for this song: